Shift Products Return Policy
All Products returned for credit must be in re-sale condition.
- Customer must submit a list of parts they wish to return
- Shift Products will then provide customer with return authorization number (RMA)
- Customer must return the authorized products along with the RMA number
- There will be a 15% Restocking Fee for all products returned
- Customer is responsible for paying the return shipping costs
- When product is being returned from the US, the customer is also responsible for the cost of the product(s) clearing customs.
- When Shift receives the products back in re-sale condition a credit memo will be issued to the customer less the 15% Restocking fee and customs clearing costs if applicable.